Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Got Milk!
So Addie gets super upset when she has a dirty diaper and gas. She goes through a ton of diapers! I talked to her doctor about it and she suggested that I go off dairy to see if it would help her, since dairy is the #1 culprit for sensitive tummies in babies. So I want off dairy for 2 weeks. I did not think this would be hard for me (except for ice cream) but it was. I did not realize how much dairy I ate in a day. During the 2 weeks she seemed to not be in so much pain and was not so gassy. 2 days after I brought dairy back into my diet, she was not a happy girl and we went through a ton of diapers. It is hard to say if dairy is the only culprit, but it at least helped to be off it. It is amazing how many things have milk of dairy products in it. I am going to have to really look at labels. So good bye ice cold milk, Good bye bowl of cereal, good bye cheese, good bye chocolate chip cookies, good bye milk chocolate, good bye my lovely Ice cream! I will miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I don't think I could quit cheese, ICE COLD MILK, or ice cream. BUT, the sacrifices mommies make create happy children. Good Luck with this!
Hey wait! Back up! Why "good-bye chocolate chip cookies"?
"Milk" chocolate chips
It will get easier.....try orange juice with your cereal. Some take it better than others. Try the Lactose free milk if you really feel the need. See if it works for Addie. She is sooooo cute!!
yes, my mom drinks lactaid,, she says there's no difference, but as a kid, I couldn't stand it! um, you are a great mom for doing that!
Post a Comment