Friday, August 20, 2010

Newest AdditionS to our Family

We have officially gone crazy! We love dogs and had 2 at one time. But after Sage died, I remember us saying that we probably wouldn't have 2 dogs again until the kids were older. Well we now have 3 dogs. Yes we are the proud owners of our wonderful 4 year old golden retriever Allie and 2 English Golden Retrievers, Isabella (Izzy - 1 year) and May Fly (May - 15 weeks). We are wanting to get into dog breeding and the opportunity came about that both these dogs were available. So we thought, if we are going to be training one dog, why not just train 2 dogs. It will be easy right? So in addition to taking care of a 3 year old and an almost 3 month old we are busying in our house.

May

The 3 girls

Izzy and May


May is so cute

3 comments:

Marilee said...

You two are amazing. I hope all of this works out for you-----the training of the new dogs, and the breeding of the dogs.

Grandma H. said...

I can not believe it!!! I am glad it is you having this wonderful experience. Good Luck.

Janelle said...

um,,,, ok,,,, are you nuts? holy moly batman! you guys love these dogs and it shows... you belong in Denver.. everyone here has at least 2 dogs....wow, 5 kids to take care of! what will you do on road trips now?? hehe