Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bounce Jungle

Our schools are out for fall break for like 2 1/2 weeks, so my friend call to see if Carter and I wanted to go with a bunch of them to a new Jungle Bounce place for all the kids to get their energy out. I did not know if Carter could do much, but it would at least be fun to get out with my friends and for Carter to be around other kids. They had two different rooms and divided the big kids from the little ones to keep everyone safe and sound. I could have jumped and played with Carter, but I forgot my socks. He however didn't really need me there. He was having so much fun. He climbed in and out of the jumper that had a tunnel as well as loved playing with all the little toys and shapes on the round. We will definitely be going back. This will be a good place for next summer when it is too hot outside.




Carter and Ryder playing with the Velcro blocks





7 comments:

Sheila said...

That looks like quite the place. Very fun and visually stimulating! Looks like Carter had a great time. Too bad you forgot your socks--you could have burned off some energy too.

Marilee said...

PS: I saw a little girl in one of your pictures who didn't have on her socks! So you could have gone!!! Looks fun, however, for this older woman, the music would have done me in. I can't handle that LOUD noise anymore.

Taylors said...

Where is this place and what is it called? Is it local? Please tell -- I really want to take the kids!

Aimee said...

Wow, my cute little nephew is getting so grown up! Looks like a fun place...I wish we had a place like that around here for Tuscanee.

Janelle said...

Way cool... Tucson needs one too. The last video looks like a primary color nightmare... you run around and around and can't escape the lights and noise. ha ha

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

Ok...Carter is such a stud!! He is so dang cute!

I am glad that Steve and I aren't the only ones who make sure Thursdays nights are OFFICE ONLY :) All I have to say is Pam and Jim BETTER get married or I am NOT watching the show anymore :0)

Last..My guess is Joseph Smith. I can't believe how much he looks like him! (even if I'm wrong, I still think Nate does a good impression)

Justin Mellen said...

Hi Nate & Cindi

This is Justin Mellen. I ran across your blog and thought I would say hello.

Cindi, how is your mom doing? Does she still live in sandy?

I would love to talk to her again someday.

justinmellen@gmail.com

Bye.