Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Girl's weekend & carter

Well it seems so long ago, but Oct 7-14 my mom, sister and cute niece came to visit. It was so good to see them and play all week. Nate was busy with work and fishing stuff so it was a perfect week for them to come. Tuscanee and Carter played really well together. It is so fun to see them together and see how different they are growing and developing. Tuscanee LOVES to talk and Carter just observes quietly. He had great fun with all the girls. I had a ton of stuff that I wanted to do with them and we pretty much did everything except the bounce jungle. We ventured to Tuscon to visit my cousin Janelle and her family. I had never been there before and the parts we saw were absolutely beautiful. I loved Sabeno Canyon. It is such a great place to walk and be outside. I am glad we had the chance to go down there and be with Janelle and see the beauty she lives in. We went to the Scheiff's Farm for their pumpkin party. It was fun. The kids were warn out by the time that we got there, but they loved the marry - go - round, the petting zoo and playing in the pumpkins. I of course took them to a couple of our fun malls to check out the cute stores they don't have in Utah. Nate came along with us to the Zoo. It was such a fun day. The kids were great and it was so fun to watch them as the saw the animals and either just watched or made the animal noise. We stayed way past close and it seemed that the animals knew people were leaving. One of the zoo keepers stayed with us a bit and talked to us about the animals. It was cool. We went on lots of fun walk, played with the dogs, went to parks and even got a visit from Janelle and her family so that we could show her our neck of the woods. It was a great week and we were sad to see them all leave. I am not as detailed as my sister, but I do like pictures, so I think this is the longest blog in history or pictures. Enjoy






Tuscanee and Carter loved this little chair. They both just sat back ready to relax





We need to get mom a dog!


Tuscanee was trying to give Carter a Kiss













Carter loves water, but does not really like the splash pads. At the zoo they have a couple splash pads, so we took a break to play. Carter was just wandering around and ended up right in the middle of a ring of water as it went off. It was so cute to watch!

























Carter is the best hugger!


Friday night Nate left to camp out up north a then get up early to go fishing. He was planning on hiking down about a 1 mile with a huge pontoon boat on his back. Of course he did it and had an adventurous day fishing in the freezing cold and 30 mph winds. He sets his mind to something and just can stop. He caught some fish and over all had a good day.



This is how he hiked down to the lake about 1 mile

6 comments:

Marilee said...

Fun week----I loved all your pictures. Let's print some!!!!!

Grandma H. said...

Somewhere in the middle of all these pictures was a phot of you three girls with yur strollers. I was almost like the one I took years ago when yu were by the front porch with your three strollers. Insstead of darling children, they were filled with Cabbage patch dolls. It would be fun to have them side by side.

Janelle said...

hee hee.. my mommy will have to check out my blog Thursday for Think Back,,, Fun pictures. Nate's cookoo. I can't believe he hiked down with that thing on his back. Good thing no trees were around to snag him. Fun fun times.

Mike said...

Thanks again for letting them come visit. They always have a great time with the Greens!

Aimee said...

We had a lot of fun together. Don't let Cindi fool you ... Carter was beaten up by a girl. I am glad Cindi and Nate let us come visit for a week. We love coming to Aunt Cindi's house. She has lots of fun things for us to do.

Aimee said...

p.s. You had a billion pictures. That must have taken 10 hours to upload. Good job!