The other day we were watching that new dancing show where they are trying to find the best dancers in the world. Well I think we have him right here in our very own home. He definitely has the close down pat.
Live Life - Laugh Often - Love Much
The other day we were watching that new dancing show where they are trying to find the best dancers in the world. Well I think we have him right here in our very own home. He definitely has the close down pat.
5 comments:
that got me excited for american idol... don't know why,,,
oh, Kaitlyn used to watch with me when she was under 1 and cheer and clap after each song... He's got great rhythm.
Carter, you are an amazing dancer! I hope you win lots of money and you can share your winnings with your favorite Aunt.
Love the wiggle! I am excited to see him soon!
Don't you just wonder what makes this little ones do such cute things. He was so proud!!
Carter is adorable! Love the moves--he's definitely going to be on Dancing with the Stars when he grows up.
Post a Comment