Thursday, January 8, 2009

Goals for the year

Every year I make a big long list of things that I want to improve on or change in my live. I usually am good at one of them for a while and then forget what my original goals were. So even thought I have a ton of things to work on this year, I am just going to focus on 3. This way, hopefully I can make it to the end of the year doing then all.

1. Read my scriptures 10 minutes a day.
2. Do Family Home Evening every Monday night at 7
3. Stand up straighter

That's it. So far I am 100% on 1 and 2 and trying to notice 3 more.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Good goals...I'm interested to hear how your FHE nights go. We could use some pointers!

Aimee said...

I laughed out loud when I read goal #3. Only my sister would make that one of her goals. Good job on goal setting!!! Keep up the great work.

Grandma H. said...

Cindi, if anyone can accomplish all that, it is you. Way to go with improving yourself.