
We usually get two kinds of looks from our neighbors, either "that is so cool" or "Really". Nate took the girls (dogs) out on it last night so they could get some exercise while I was cooking dinner. He was gone for about 10 minutes which is normal and he came back to tell me he had his first crash. As he was leaving the driveway in a turn one of the tires must have got a rock stuck in it or something, because the tire started to skid. Nate said that he thought to himself, "should I jump or can I hold on?" He decided to jump, but the board hit his ankle and caused him to fall. He hit his hands and chest first and his right arm and side is all scraped up. Of course that did not stop him from taking the dogs out. His Adrenalin was running because he said it did not hurt until he got home. He is going to have some bruses and be sore for a while, but we are glad he is okay. He does have a helmet, but of course he was not wearing it.


5 comments:
oh gosh Nate!!! that made my skin jump and tingle. I hate scrapes on the cement. I tend to avoid all activity that would allow me to get hurt too...
Awesome!!! Battle wounds!
Nate, you already know I hate to see my loved ones hurting!!!!
Oh I hate to see scraps and even more I do not like to feel them. Sooo sorry.
Ugh! That made my knees get all tingley. There comes a time in every young mans life when they have to start acting their age. Because if they don't---they get hurt!
Post a Comment