Friday, January 9, 2009

What is that noise?

So we still have not moved our dining room table back into the room from Christmas. It has kind of been nice to have an extra room to put some of Carters toys and let him play. So yesterday I was in the kitchen working on some primary stuff and carter was in the dining room playing with one of his toys that make noise, so I could hear him. Then I started to hear a different noise and couldn't understand why I was hearing it.....

I think I have a fearless boy on my hands.

5 comments:

Marilee said...

Oh, Cindi! You have a creative, problem-solving boy. He saw a chance to explore a new environment. I just cracked up when he "explained" to you how he got up on the table.

Janelle said...

That is scary... geez, would you have even thought that he could do that... now your mind will have to worry about a whole new world for him.. climbing.

he's pretty clever

Aimee said...

He wanted to play with the balls and he found a way up without any help. I bet you died when you walked around the corner. He is a crack-up!

Grandma H. said...

He likes to hear the click of the balls and nothing, could stop him> What a guy!!!

Sheila said...

Oh that brought back such memories of my little boys. Boys really just do that! I would always find Landon standing on top of the kitchen table. They just like to climb and make you nervous! Looks like you'll have to keep an eye on Carter cuz he's all boy!