Thursday, January 29, 2009

My little Robot!

You may have noticed from previous posts that Carter, and our whole family for that matter, like to dance. A crazy song came on on some TV commercial so Nate and I started to do some Robot dancing. Carter saw this and did not want to miss out on the fun.

We were walking through a store the other day and he started doing the robot to the beat of the music in the store. It was so funny

4 comments:

Grandma H. said...

He is such a wonderful child -- actually doing the robot. He will be the winner on the future dancing program which I can not think of the name. Duh

Janelle said...

there's either dancing with the stars or so you think you can dance.

So fun you guys! happy happy day to you again.

Aimee said...

I think the robot is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Sheila said...

I think Cindi doing the robot is the cutest thing ever. hee hee