Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Garden
So Nate and I have been talking about doing a garden for a long time. We don't have a big space to put one in, but we don't need anything big. We had gotten some info from a Master Gardener on how to garden in AZ, so it gave us hope. We have never done a garden, and really have not idea what we are doing, but the only way we can learn is to do it and try our best. Last Saturday Nate was not going fishing, so he decided it would be a good day to start our box. We went and bought all our supplies and got started. It is not done yet, but in the next few weeks we will be able to plant what we can plant since we are kind of late and hope we get something from it.




For your gardeners out there, what are your favorite kinds of tomatoes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I don't know much about tomatoes, but I know Nate has a lot of experience working with various citrus fruits. His favorite things to do include: throwing grapefruits at horses, throwing oranges at dogs...pretty much he just likes throwing oranges at animals, so you may want to plant a few citrus trees if you haven't already.
In fact, the passenger side floor in his Jeep may have a layer of oranges on it at this very moment. You may first think its food storage, but actually its an arsenal of citrus weaponry.
oh now that's just sad!
oranges at animals,,,?
You guys are really fun and brave taking on such big task. Let me know how it goes... where did you get the design for the garden box? Love your new blog background!
Great Job! I have been wanting to start a garden... I would plant Cilantro.. we go thru so much of that at our house!! You'll have to give me some tips once you get it up and growing!!
I am jealous. I LOVE fresh garden tomatoes. I wish we could have a garden ... one day.
The Master Gardener title will soon pass to the Greens. Whatever you two do, it always works and comes out great. I just love tomatoes. Really like your new background.
Any veggies yet? What about tomatoes?
Post a Comment