Thursday, September 18, 2008
Carter Update
Carter went in for his 1 month follow up and he weighed in at 21.3lb. He moved up to the 5th% from the 3rd%, so that is progress. I had tracked his food that he ate for the last month and the doctor said that he was doing well. Carter is very picky at what he eats and is only willing to try new things if he is in the mood, which he usually isn't. He pretty much wont eat anything that is a good protein or Iron source. He even picks out the "yucky" stuff when I hide it. So we will continue giving him pediasure each night and gradually introduce new things and hope he continues on with his progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Good Job Carter. I am glad you moved up in the weight world. Hopefully Tuscanee will not squash you next month. Food isn't so bad ... I promise!
Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches will make you very happy and full! It is grandma's comfort food. I love you and will see you SOON!
Yay Carter!
Ariana has started being picky 3 weeks ago, and I immediately thought of you guys. It's so hard -- I totally took it for granted having good eaters. I hope they both start eating soon :)
Kamryn is very picky too Carter. She just recently had a couple spoonfuls of cottage cheese and didn't spit it out. She also tried lunch meat and really liked that.
See, he's progressing, even with a 2%... You're a great mom Cind,
Yay for Carter and the progress! I love the jeep, too! So fun!
Post a Comment