
I have been craving Wildflower Bread Company (it is a yummy place) so we went there for breakfast and Carter enjoyed their yummy pancakes. I had a gift card to Nordstrom's, so afterwards we headed over there and got carter some new shoes. He did not like trying them on in the store, but he loved them once we got home. He kept trying to put them on his feet. We got him some "crocks" and some nice church sandals. He loves his crocks.
Just relaxing on the couch with daddy. You do notice who has control of the remote!
We got a new basket for our family room to put all of Carter's toys in, and Carter thought it was a better idea for him instead. He climbed in and out all day.
Carter loves to play with the dogs and this is just too cute. They both look pretty happy!


8 comments:
Cute pictures! I was so glad to see you had posted something today. 4 weeks we will be seeing the Greens!!!!!!!!
Finally! I love the pictures of Carter. He is growing up so fast. I miss him!!!!! So you never told me you got a new stoller. Do you like it? I love the pic of Carter and Nate chillin on the couch ... so cute. We miss you guys! Love you
I love posts that just have cute pictures .of the baby,, and the doggy too. I need to go get crocs for my babes too. so easy to just slip them on real fast.. plus Kaitlyn loves being independent and doing things for herself.. those would be real easy. Good pics from the phone too.
Crocs are the best for little kids. They can put them on, they can get wet and clean up great!
Cute pictures!!
Carter is so cute. He is really looking grown up in these pictures. He's taking on the "little boy" look.
Cute pictures! Tuscanee is excited to see her cousin soon. Maybe she should try some crocs too.
I love the candid pictures, it is where you see there true personalities. Carter is such a cutie.
I got Kamryn some crocs finally! Target special, 8 bucks. She looks so cute in them.
Post a Comment