Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not enough posting!

I got nicely riped apart by my sister for not updating my blog enough. I told her that I don't do anything, and when I do I always forget my camera. Now that it is getting cooler, I will be able to go on adventures like her and have things to post. Until then the only thing that I can post is a few recipes. I am totally into quick and easy now that I don't have much time, and these fit that bill. I am looking for any good slow cooker recipes if anyone has them.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Now wait just one minute ... the way I remembered things I gently reminded you that we need some updates on a regular basis! :)

Kristin said...

I love looking at food blogs keep the recipes coming. realmomkitchen.blogspot.com is great and has links to other food blogs. I found some good slow cooker recipes that i printed. I haven't tried them yet. Last night I did do meatball sandwiches in the slow cooker. I just put frozen meatballs in spegetti sauce on low for 5 hours. Open the bread put in some meatballs and cheese on top and it was yummy and extremely easy. I love to use the slow cooker in the winter.

Janelle said...

I always use my crock pot. I just throw a roast in there mid morning, with a package of lipton soup mix, some other spices and such, splash of worstershire sauce, and cream of mushroom soup..

I like the stews from the 9th ward cookbook.. potatoes, peas, carrots, celery, cream o mushroom soup, stew meat... tasty

Pork chops,, huck them in there with some cream o mushroom soup... Glad you posted lots of entries too... and look at my blog for examples of nothing happening.. I blogged about cheese for crying out loud! I just like to hear people's random thoughts, it's good entertainment. Even if it's just about what show you watched last night, or a movie, or something that made you go hmmmm. A cute picture of Carter is always a no brainer for posting.