Monday, September 8, 2008

Gone Fishing!

Nate really wanted to go camping and fishing this last weekend, but I had something on Friday night that he was so kind enough to stay and support me in. So he got up early Saturday morning to go fly fishing up north for the day. He took Sage with him and I did not see him again until 9:30 at night. He had a great day and caught at least 15 fish. He is becoming quite the fisherman and I have a feeling I may loose him again to a nice Rainbow or brownie
.

7 comments:

Janelle said...

That's a cute little fish with polka dotties..

Marilee said...

Looks rather boring to me, but I am glad Nate has a hobby he likes.

Aimee said...

Fly Fishing is everything but borning. Imagine yourself standing in a beautiful river surrounded by the most beauty you can imagine. The natural beauty God gave us! No one else is around, the river is roaring and you are waiting ... waiting for the perfect fishy. Then all of a sudden you feel a slight tug. You have one. Pull up on your rod fast but smooth. Let your fishy tire himself out ... reel him in and therehe is. A beautiful fishy! Give him a kiss and then let him back in to tell his friends that being snagged with a fly isn't so bad.

Oh Nate, I think we need to repeat our famous fishing trip again. I am jealous. Wow, Mr. Fishee is gorgous!

Cindi said...

Aimee, you crack me up. That description sounded like true passion, and I am sure almost made mom want to go! Nate is going to be so happy to read that.

April Gould said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilee said...

I think I will just look at the beauty as I am walking through the beauty.

Janelle said...

Go Aimee,,,, you and Tuscanee can go tear it up in the Rivers.