Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nate's New Baby

Well Nate has been looking for the past 2 weeks for a new car. He started out with a list of ones he liked, and it was finally narrowed down to the new 4 Door Jeep. He diligently looked on craigslist ever night hoping the perfect one was there for sale. A few days ago he found it. It has 98% of everything that he wanted, but the price was a little high. So he managed to work the sellers price down to where he wanted it and we are now the proud owners of a 4 door Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon. Nate is very excited to learn all about it. I am sure we will be going on lots of Sunday drives with the top down!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Nate ... I like your new baby! I am excited to take a drive in it a couple of weeks from now:)

Mike said...

Congrats on the new car Nate! I hope you love it.

Marilee said...

I know nothing about it, but it looks pretty cool! Be safe, and NO 'off the road' driving with my grandson. Love you!!!!

Janelle said...

So did you get rid of the expedition? I can't remember what other car you had... pretty sweet ride dude!

Gretchen said...

Welcome to the Ruby club. Come out to New York and we'll take mine out diggin, too.

Cheers
Craig