Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cleaning!!!

Does anyone know of a super cleaning product for getting your toilets sparkling clean?

9 comments:

Janelle said...

I use that clorox toilet drop thingy that keeps it nice and cloroxy for like a month, I also use that disposable cleaning stick thing. don't remember the name of it, but you get them at costco, there is a white container for the disposable cleaners and a place for the white stick thing. Does that help.. ha ha

Sheila said...

I use the disposable thing too. I also use Pine Sol and sometimes I'll throw some Soft Scrub with bleach in the bowl and really give it a scrub. You are so funny!

Kristin said...

oh my gosh.. are you getting the hard water ring?!?... I have been fighting with that for that last couple of months and haven't found anything that will take it away... if you find something let me know!! Its driving me crazy haha

Anonymous said...

Try Tang

Aimee said...

The key is .... not to clean.

That is a great question! We haven't found anything that works well either.

Jared and Kinlee said...

Ha! I hate this too! The thing that I have found that works the best is a cleaning product that you can't find in the regular store. It is a product from a store called Don Aslett Cleaning Center. They only have stores in Utah and Idaho, but they do have a website and they will ship. Here is the website http://www.cleanreport.com. Their products are pretty inexpensive and all of them that I have found work well!! The toilet cleaning stuff is called Safety Foam. I don't know if that will help or not, but that is the best thing I have found! :) Good luck!

Mike said...

I just read something yesterday that said if you throw a couple of alka seltzer in your toilet, it gets them clean. I have no idea if it's true and it's a bit scary that something you ingest would clean a toilet, but apparently some people say it works.

Grandma H. said...

What about the Coke stuff. If it will clean your garage floor, it might clean the toliet. (Think about your stomach...aaahhhh) We have soft water and that really helps keep the bowl clean. Try scrubbin with Ajax. I have used that before. Give Heloise a call.

Kristin said...

I like soft scrub with bleach it does a pretty good job.