Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jeeping

So last night we had some friends invite us to come with them up to Saguaro Lake so swim, play and have tin foil dinners. We were totally in, because this was a great opportunity to take our new jeep out for a drive through the desert. We were interested to see how Carter would like it and if the wind would bother him. We headed out with the top up because the sun was still a little hot. We left the back window out and carter kept looking around to see where the wind was coming from. He seemed to be doing fine. Once we got the the desert area and the sun was behind us, we took the top off, turned up the music and drove. Carter seemed to love it, and Nate and I definitely loved it.






Around the lake actually has trails for off-roading, so since we were their we thought we would take advantage of them. I was a little nervous with Carter in the car, but I knew Nate would not do anything that would be harmful for any of us, and Carter was the safest one in the car anyway. The Jeep was build to do that kind of stuff, so I am thankful it did its job and got us safely up the rocky hill to the top. It was right at sunset when we were doing this, and we got some great views as we made it to the top of the hills.


We finally met up with our friends, swam a bit, played, and then ate. Cater was having so much fun running around and loving being outside. He loved sitting in our friends little kid chairs. He was in and out, in and out, and then he would just sit there. It was cute.



On the way home, Carter even fell asleep with his hair blowing in the wind. We are going to love this car.

5 comments:

Taylors said...

Wow, that sounds like such a fun night out! If you ever do that again, please give us a call!

Marilee said...

Jeeping!!!!!!!! What is that?
A new language------ Just kidding, I am sure the Greens have found a new hobby and will love it.

Aimee said...

Carter and Nate looked like they were having a lot of fun. I loved watching the video. Tuscanee is going to love watching Car-Car. By the way I love Carter's little shoes. So Cute!

Janelle said...

What a good old time for the Green's! I always get nervous when people go diggin' as Craig calls it. But yes, Carter is the safest in his little seat. Cool seat by the way!

Kristin said...

Aww how FUN! I had a Jeep in Highschool and loved driving with the roof off! How cute that he doesn't mind the wind!! Carter is so cute.. i love his hair!!